Applications for the 2018-2019 school year are available now. You may apply online or request a paper application by contacting us. A $100 non-refundable application fee is required with all applications.
The priority application deadline is: February 1, 2018 (Applications will be accepted after the priority deadline on a rolling basis and as space permits.)
Additional documents are required with the application:
- All Grades: One photo of applicant
- All Grades: Two Confidential Teacher Observation Forms (Download Confidential Teacher Observation Forms: Applicant for Kindergarten or Applicant for Grades 1-8 )
- Applying to Kindergarten: Download the Preschool Observation Permission Form Note: This form should be completed by the parent.
- Applying to First Grade: A copy of your child’s Kindergarten report card (Download the Authorization to Release Student Records)
- Applying to Second-Eighth Grades: A copy of your child’s two most recent report cards and standardized test scores (if applicable) (Download the Authorization to Release Student Records)
If you have any questions about the application requirements, deadline, or space availability please contact us.